Sydney's guide to New York
New York...one of my favorite cities in the world. As much as I love jetting off to new places, there's nothing better than coming home to the city that's so great, they named it twice! Whether you're stopping by for a few days or here for a while, take a peek at my favorite restaurants and sights in the Big Apple.
so many sights so little time
You could easily spend a lifetime in New York and not even experience a quarter of what the city has to offer. Don't miss...
- Flatiron Building
- Bicycles through Central Park
- Walk along the Hudson River
- Rowboats & Gondola Rides at Central Park
- Chelsea Market
- Strand Bookstore
Half the time my excursions in NYC revolve around restaurants and scoping out new places I've found on Instagram. Don't miss my favorite foodie spots below...you don't want to miss it!
Let's be honest, most of my life revolves around food, so let's cut to the chase. Here are my favorite restaurants and cafés I've visited in NYC. I've done the hard work so you get to go and enjoy! ;)
THE GREY DOG
THE BUTCHER'S DAUGHTER
COCO AND CRU
snacks...because everyone needs a pick-me-up
LOCO COCO: I die for their colorful and delicious superfood smoothie bowls.
- BAR PITTI
- MALONEY & PORCELLI
- THE LOEB BOATHOUSE
- INDUSTRY KITCHEN
- HOTEL AMERICANO
dessert...the most important part of the day!
Take a peak at any of their Instagram accounts and you'll melt (pun intended). They make their desserts just as good as they taste. I'm on a constant mission to try out new ice cream & dessert shops, so stay tuned!...
- MILK BAR: If you like milk and you like ice cream...here's your place! (Instagram)
- TAIYAKI NYC: Ice cream in fish-shaped cones...yes please! (Instagram)
- DŌ: Yes, they've done it. Edible cookie dough that won't kill you. My childhood dreams have come to life! (Instagram)
- BINGBOX: Modern Korean shaved ice (Instagram)
- ICE & VICE: I'm game for any ice cream served from a pink cone (Instagram)